SAP Authorization Expert
SAP Authorization Expert
About our client
Our client is one of the world’s leading wholesale providers of reinsurance, insurance and other innovative forms of insurance-based risk transfer. Their business is about understanding and analysing the major risks that concern the world – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime. They combine experience with expertise and innovative thinking to create new opportunities and solutions for their clients. And they enable the risk-taking essential to enterprise and progress. This is only possible with around 10,000 truly exceptional people across their group worldwide.
As a SAP Authorization Expert, you will be working together with a project team (Build) primarily responsible for day-to-day Operations (RUN) of SAP landscape’s security & authorization’s.
- Security design, governance, operational support, project planning, design and execution
- Develope Security SoP & Guidelines document to act as a single source & point of information for SAP Security SLAs, escalation procedures, DR etc.
- Define and implement SAP Security and related policies and procedures in support of ongoing S4/HANA implementations.
- Responsible for creating & maintaining roles in ECC, BW, HANA, FIORI & PO are part of your jobs beside the central user administration.
- Implementing SAP Role change within Release & Change Management framework
- Develop and maintain security processes to ensure compliant, efficient and timely approval of access throughout the SAP landscape.
- Monitor and track tickets / change requests and manage SLAS from SAP security perspective
- Evaluate business risks associated with security design, implement appropriate controls to address those risks and provide recommendations on ways to simplify and streamline the security design.
- Support your colleagues in the area of SAP Basis beside authorization part.
- Working extensively during the hyper-care period and resolved tickets on priority basis.
- Monitor the ticket queue in Snow, and utilized near shore resources efficiently in managing the workload
*Master degree in a business related discipline, or a bachelor degree
*Strong SAP Security skills along with SAP Basis administration
- Motivated to learn and explore new challenges (HANA, FIORI, Lumira, etc.)
- Fluency in English, German knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivated, creative, passionate and high problem solving skills
- Stakeholder management, customer facing and great team player
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks and demands, ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated customer and service orientation
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your complete application file to email@example.com.
Job ID:230 | direct Link