IT APPLICATION MANAGER / SOLUTION ANALYST E-BANKING & MOBILE SERVICES (80-100%)
About our client
Our client is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
E-Channels of Bank Julius Baer are currently facing some bigger strategic initiatives to further improve the bank/client interaction and to enrich its digitization offering.
The announced position allows you to take part of that journey and to support the next generation of our online services to further provide high-class services to our external and internal customers.
- As an IT Application Manager and Solution Analyst of the eBanking and Mobile Banking team you are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the services used by clients, both businesses and individuals to manage their portfolio and accounts (L3 support with affinity for end-to-end business processes)
- As part of the digitization projects and tactical enhancements you support the change initiatives by assessing technical requirements and coordinating related application wise and infrastructural changes
- Support the development team evolving system architecture and design within the eChannels context
- Support in further scaling of our Mobile Competence Center as deputy of Service Owner by assisting in guidelines and central tooling
- Service monitoring, availability control, handling of incidents and problem tickets plus service level communication where necessary
- Analysis of incidents and defects, proactive tracking
- Maintenance activities (e.g. lifecycle measures, configuration and reporting)
- Higher education in computer science
- Good understanding of IT integration, web and mobile technologies
- Experience in a business or user support function
- Proactive, autonomous, analytical
- Highly structured, able to address options and underlying evaluation
- Teamplayer with good communication skills and strong customer orientation
- Flexibility to work at weekends if necessary
- Good written and spoken English (German as an asset)
Interested? Please do not hesitate to find out more about this unique opportunity and send your
complete application file to email@example.com.