To strengthen our international Marketing and Communications team at our headquarters we are looking for an experienced
Communications Specialist 100%
The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to the creation of high quality communications on an international level and especially drive Internal Communications in Europe. Key Activities include:
- Plan, drive, write and deliver internal communications that are aligned to the company’s values and business objectives, focusing on, but not limited to, the monthly employee newsletter, the Intranet and executive communications
- Translate business direction and values into messages and pieces of communication that are meaningful and engaging for staff at all levels, ensuring that all communications take into account dispersed and hard to reach groups
- Work closely with Executives, Senior Management, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Sales, HR and Product Management to develop the right strategies and messages, identify relevant content and ensure that internal communications are aligned with company strategy and objectives, external communications and other activities.
- Maintain a network of Internal Communications champions through our international organization.
- Own the company’s Intranet, i.e. create & maintain a news calendar, ensuring a steady flow of important information, upload content, drive forward the continuous improvement of the Intranet
- Develop and manage new internal communication channels.
- Act as a point of guidance and expert advice across the company on internal communication activities – especially for Executives and Senior Management
- Contribute to the company’s employee engagement strategy to keep employees informed and engaged
- Actively contribute to the content marketing strategy and its implementation
- Identify potential topics, create and publish content (articles, white papers, brochures, case studies...) for various channels especially digital media and press
- Own marketing projects in the area of customer and market communications
To be successfull you will need to fullfil the following requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism 3-5 year experience in a communications role with strong focus on internal communications in an international and multicultural environment
- Experience of successfully developing and implementing (internal) communications strategies and delivering a range of transformational communications activities
- Experience of successfully writing and developing key messages for a varied and dispersed workforce
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Due to the amount of copy the job holder will be expected to contribute, an excellent standard of English and German is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of digital media, social media & content marketing Experience of editing Intranets and maintaining and administering Content Management
- Systems (CMS). Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus Understanding of web languages including HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge in InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project). Especially ability to create / polish PowerPoint presentations.
- English and German on native speaker level
Additionally you combine creative and out-of-the box thinking with strong analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities. You are a self-starter, a team player and a customer- oriented personality. You operate effectively and efficiently and deliver high quality results in a high pressure environment, including tight deadlines and timeframes, and competing priorities. You rely on your perfect planning and organization skills and are an excellent project manager. You are able to build rapport and influence across all levels of an organization and have a sense for confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy. You enjoy working in an international environment with multiple stakeholders and locations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your marketing and communications career in a well-recognized and international company! In the Communications Specialist role, you will be given the opportunity to get involved in many elements of the Marketing mix and work within a hands-on, creative and international marketing and communications team.