Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
LEM – “At the Heart of Power Electronics”
LEM is the market leader in providing innovative and high quality solutions for measuring electrical
parameters. Its core products - current and voltage transducers - are used in a broad range of
applications in drives & welding, renewable energies & power supplies, traction, high precision,
conventional and green cars businesses. LEM’s strategy is to exploit the intrinsic strengths of its core
business, and to develop opportunities in existing and new markets with new applications. It has
production plants in Beijing (China), Geneva (Switzerland), Sofia (Bulgaria) and Machida (Japan). With
regional sales offices near its customers’ locations, the company is able to offer a seamless service
around the globe. LEM has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1986; the company’s ticker
symbol is LEHN.
Electronic & Test engineer – R&D Automotive
Based in Geneva, Switzerland
We are looking for someone who has the passion for designing and building innovative products for the
car industry . The position requires working in a multi-cultural, diverse and dedicated team of product
designers, mechanical designers and project leaders in order to design current transducers used
motors drives application (Inverters/Converters).
As electronic designer, you will be involved in the development of current transducers. You will be
member of project team and you will design, build and validate LEM products.
• Build test plan in accordance with customer requirements and tests standards
• Define and build test tools (Software, electronic cards)
• Perform investigation tests and manage validation tests
• Perform data & root causes analysis
• Improve test equipment (HW/SW) in order to optimize test duration
• Analyze customer requirements (specification, tests requests, electrical performances,
• Design the embedded electronic board (analog circuit, embedded micro-controller)
• Perform electrical simulations
• Define functional tests
• Build prototypes
• Define calibration process
• University or equivalent technical degree in electrical engineering
• A previous experience in electrical engineering design (Automotive or Large volume)
• Must be familiar with standards used in automotive industry
• Experience in power electronics, analog circuits, magnetism
• Able to improve test equipment (HW/SW) in order to optimize test duration.
• Fluent in English language
• Programing skills (Labview, C, micro controller)
• Use simulation tools (electronic and magnetic)
• Experience with electrical drive, Inverter or DC/DC converter applications
• Micro-electronic or ASIC background
• Knowledge in using the 6 sigma tools (i.e. Capabilities, SPC,etc).
Date of employment : As soon as possible
Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.lem.com
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply directly to c andidates whose files were not retained.
We invite you to visit the job section of our websi te for other interesting offers.
No employment agencies please.