Category : Retail / Luxury | Location : Geneva
SENIOR SALES ADVISOR - High end luxury industry
Date : 2016-03-04 09:37:42
Our client is a leading high-end luxury goods brand, famous for their flawless jewellery, watches and accessory collections. With 130 years of providing exquisite pieces and product lines, my client now attracts some of most celebrated clientele in the world to their hundreds of prestigious boutiques located in the world’s most exclusive shopping areas.
In order to strengthen the team at their flagship store in Geneva, our client is now recruiting for a Senior Luxury Sales Advisor. As a Senior Luxury Sales Advisor you will be responsible for handling the large market of VIP international clientele. Working with high-end jewellery and accessories, you will encourage longer sales processes, building strong long term relationships to your clients and utilizing their networks to develop new business.
Main responsibilities include :
• Independently manage sales of all product lines sold in the store
• Acquire new business through actively networking and prospecting
• Maintain a strong network of high level and loyal clientele
• Arrange and attend events and private showrooms
• Be the first point of contact for international clients
• Manage the entire sales process from initiating contact to receiving payment
Professional requirements :
• Commercial or sales background
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in luxury W&J
• Strong local network
• Solid portfolio of international clientele
• Fluent in French, English. An additional language (Arabic, Mandarin, Russian etc...) would be a strong asset,
• Deep understanding of sales techniques and sales process
Desired personal traits :
• Organized and effective
• Independent and self-motivated
• Outstanding presentation
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Please feel free to send your CV at Mathieu@approachpeople.com if you are interested !
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities! Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.