Category : Accountancy | Location : Lausanne
Indirect Tax Manager - English fluent
Date : 2016-10-11 10:16:03
One of our client is a top leading Pharmaceutical/FMCG company based between Geneva and Lausanne in Switzerland. They are famous for their international presence in over 120 countries. In order to reinforce their Treasury Corporate team, we are looking for an :
Indirect Tax Manager – (English fluent)
As an integral member of the Group Tax Organization, ensure delivery of compliance in legal and financial obligations arising in the area of VAT (European scope : 20 countries and + 30 VAT registration numbers). Advising the Business on the strategic impact of Indirect Tax and minimizing the global cost of VAT and similar taxes.
Your main missions :
• Provide technical strategic advice on VAT to Business Partners facilitating the adherence to the Target Operating Model, including the provision of Indirect Tax solutions for special projects/changes in business processes.
• Research Tax issues through analysis of tax statutes/ordinances, regulations, rulings, court decisions, etc.
• Provide, build and maintain awareness of Indirect Tax to Business Partners through training programs/seminars.
• Participate in the design and delivery of global compliance policy including the design and implementation of a global program of risk assurance in relation to Indirect Taxes.
• Develop technical skills relating to Indirect Taxes across tax jurisdictions, providing support at all levels of the global Indirect Tax Network on compliance policy and any matters arising from audits.
• To Manage a team of 3 persons directly.
• To provide regular indirect tax training to relevant colleagues within the organization.
Your profile :
• Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in providing VAT expertise preferably within Industry or a recognized Indirect Tax specialist organization.
• Your English is fluent. French would be an asset.
• A first experience in a Pharma / FMCG Company or similar industry would be a strong asset.
• To have a genuine interest in finance/accounting and have experience with managing relationships with external stakeholders such as the “Big 4”.
• Knowledge of Swiss VAT law.
• Good understanding of Finance/Audit processes within a multi-national global enterprise.
• An ERP knowledge is essential and Oracle experience is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills - being able to articulate Indirect Tax issues in terms readily understood by the Business.
• Ability to oversee complex structures and to provide factual and practical recommendations.
• Strong people management skills with the ability to influence and build relationships with key stakeholders. A first experience as a manager is mandatory.
• Self –motivation and ability to work with a degree of autonomy to achieve deadlines to ensure a high level of service delivery.
If you are motivated by this position and to join a leading Pharma company, please feel free to send me your CV at Mathieu@approachpeople.com !
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities!Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.