Category : Retail / Luxury | Location : Geneva
Deputy Store Manager- Luxury Brand- Geneva
Date : 2016-09-21 11:22:41
Our client is a leading Company in the watchmaking industry. Established in the luxury market for over 100 years, the brand is well appreciated worldwide for its unique quality of the product and service.
For the main store in Geneva our client is currently seeking for a:
Deputy Store Manager
As Deputy Store Manager your role is to ensure the store is kept up to the highest standards and to coordinate an experienced sales team.
Furthermore, your duties will include:
• Being an important asset on the daily routine of the store, including supervising the daily/weekly deliveries.
• Working on set up targets and handling the pressure of weekly/monthly deadlines
• Interacting with the Head office, including involving the HR department on the daily outgoing of the store, with detailed reports and feedbacks.
• Being aware of the current market and latest news regarding the watches and retails industry.
• Taking professionally care of the existing local clients as well as generate new ones.
• Delivering the best customer service and making sure that the high profiles clients are satisfied.
• Keep the imagine of the store, including the visual merchandising up to the highest standard
• Responsible for the training delivered in the shop
• You will be part of the recruitment process
The ideal profile provides:
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience working in the luxury industry, with experience in retail
• At least one year experience as an assistant store manager or team leader in retail.
• Fluency in French and English is mandatory, in addition another language will be a great bonus
• Previous experience in the watch or jewellery industry is a must
• Flexible with working hours
If you feel to match the above description, then do not hesitate to forward your cv to email@example.com
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities!Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.