Category : Sales | Location : Geneva
Assistant Store Manager - Luxury watches - Geneva
Date : 2016-06-14 06:05:50
Our client is a top actor in the high-end watchmaking industry. Famous for their exquisite watches and long history as a proud pillar in Swiss watchmaking; a collector’s classic. For their prestigious boutique in Geneva, they now seek to recruit a :
Assistant Store Manager for their reputable boutique in Geneva.
Your main responsibilities :
As an Assistant Store Manager your role will be to coordinate and manage the sales team, as well as function as a firm ambassador for the luxury image the brand represents. You will also ensure that the quality of service, demanded by the high-end clients, is provided with nothing less than excellence.
• Coordinate and manage the sales team
• Ensure your team is well trained and educated
• Participate in recruitment of staff
• Offer a unique and appropriate service to their high-end customers
• Strive to meet the targets set and increase revenue
• Function as the link between the head office and your sales team
• Ensure that merchandising and store is in compliance with company criteria
Professional and personal requirements :
• Enthusiastic and sales experiences into the luxury industry
• Strong French and English skills + another language is an asset
• A first boutique management experience (Assistant or boutique manager)
• Excellent presentation skills
• Business, but also service oriented
• Skilled influencer and motivator
• Really flexible with working hours
If you feel interested to join a well known brand and leading luxury company, please feel free to send me your CV at Mathieu@approachpeople.com !
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities! Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.