Category : RH | Location : Neuchâtel
HR Manager - (ENG FR)
Date : 2016-04-13 07:58:23
Our client is a famous leading FMCG company, famous all over the world. In order to reinforce the HR Department in charge of the Swiss scope (200 employees) , we are looking for an :
HR Manager (full time contract) - FR+ENG - Neuchâtel - FMCG industry - permanent contract
Your main responsibilities :
- Recruitment and staffing,
- Management of the HR team,
- Supporting of new positions openings: defining the structure and salaries, staff recruitment, welcome of new employees, follow up trainings,
- Detecting training needs and development areas within the teams and build up action plans and trainings according to them,
- Team development and work environment (empowerment of the teams, coaching, support on store conflicts...),
- Employee relationships, compensation & benefits, health & safety
- Implementation and follow up of HR policies (internal policies such as schedules, internal promotions, appraisals,...),
- Schedules management and KPIs (budget hours according to turnover, productivity, absenteeism and lateness control, etc.),
- Staff expenses: controlling monthly personnel expenses and hours budgets for each store,
- To participate in HRIS projects.
- To supervise the administrative tasks (Contracts) and the Payroll.
Your profile :
- You have 5-10 years experience in a similar position or as a HR Business Partner within a large scope in Switzerland.
- You are graduated from a degree in HR,
- You are fluent in English & French - German would be a strong asset,
- You have strong analytical skills,
- You are pro-active, organised, autonomous and service oriented,
- You have good IT knowledge, an HRIS implementation would be a plus,
- Experience in Swiss labour law and payroll,
- Excellent communication skills,
If you feel interested by this challenging and exciting opening position, please feel free to send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities!Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.