Category : Commercial/Vente | Location : Neuchâtel
Key account Manager B2B - English - Neuchâtel
Date : 2016-05-17 04:54:28
For one of our clients, an international employment services company based in Neuchâtel with clients in more than 30 countries, we are looking for a :
Key Account Manager B2B – English mother tongue or completely bilingual – Permanent contract
Your main missions:
• Management of key accounts from A to Z as a single point of reference to clients.
• Business development and potential identification of new deals around companies in the Swiss and UK market
• Analyse clients' international employment requirements and formulate offers to meet their needs
• Liaise with individual workers and recruitment agencies to offer optimal employment solutions when contracting internationally.
• Further develop and maintain sales and marketing tools and documentation.
• Assist with the implementation of company's social media and marketing strategies.
• A first experience in business development / account management
• English as mother tongue or perfectly bilingual (several years’ experience in an English speaking country)
• Knowledge of international HR or recruitment industry would be a strong asset
• Junior profiles with all of the prerequisites above are welcome!
The role is office-based at the group headquarters in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
If you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and you love cross functional and interesting challenges, feel free to send your CV at Mathieu@approachpeople.com !
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities!Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.