Category : IT | Location : Geneva
Scrum Master (Java environment) – Geneva
Date : 2016-09-23 07:25:57
For one of my international clients in financial industry, I am looking for a Scrum Master who is going to manage different projects in the company. The big Software Development Department is divided into different small Scrum/Agile teams and you lead the daily stand up meetings. The company is a stable, growing organization with young and dynamic colleagues all working on the newest technologies.
In the position of Scrum Master you are responsible for
- Managing the Scrum projects and running the daily meetings. You need to ensure that the teams use the method properly.
- Hands-on development. We are looking for someone who knows about Java Development and can program hands-on Java as well.
- Deputizing the Coordinator in his absence and being point of contact for the team.
We are looking for you if you have:
- >3 years of experience in Scrum projects
- Good hands-on Java Development skills (Java, Hibernate, Spring, Maven)
- Scrum Master certified is a plus
- Located in Geneva area or willing to relocate
- Fluent in English
Interested to apply?
For more information about the position or the company, feel free to contact Iris Koning, Recruitment Consultant IT for Approach People. I am more than happy to tell you more details.
Working for this company means working in a stable, growing and innovative environment where there is plenty of room to share and observe more knowledge and skills.
You will be offered a good salary, benefits and great colleagues!
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities!Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.