Category : IT | Location : Geneva
Java Programmer in Geneva
Date : 2016-09-09 08:59:46
You are interested in developing your career in a professional, international, dynamic and innovative environment? This is the place to be!
- Professional, since they look at your personal development and how you can grow your career further (with trainings and internal promotions).
- International, because you will work with colleagues from all over Europe. The main language is English, but you work in a mix of cultures.
- Dynamic, you work with lots of young colleague who all have the same mind set: develop both personal as well as professional. Because of the internal trainings and promotions, it’s a fast paced and flexible environment.
- Innovative, because you work with the newest technologies!
As a Java Developer in this company you work in a big IT department which is divided into smaller teams. Each team exists of different levels of Java Developers (from Junior to Senior), a team lead, Software Test Engineers and Front end Developers. Therefore there is plenty of room to learn, teach and develop yourself further.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar
- Relevant experience in Java Development (1 – 8 years of experience)
- Good knowledge with technologies like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven
- Fluent in English
Are you based in Geneva area, Lausanne area, across the Swiss boarder in France or are you willing to relocate from abroad? Apply!
For more information about the company and the position, please contact me! My name is Iris Koning and I am Senior Recruitment Consultant IT for Approach People Recruitment.
The company will offer you a good salary and benefits, a great technical environment and the best colleagues to work with!
Looking forward to hear from you!
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities! Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.