Category : Accountancy | Location : Bern
COUNTRY SALES MANAGER SWITZERLAND - Trilingual
Date : 2016-05-03 03:36:07
Our client is an international leading company in architectural installations.
In order to strengthen its growth in the Swiss market, I am currently recruiting a :
COUNTRY SALES MANAGER SWITZERLAND – Home office based - Trilingual German/French/English
Mission and responsibilities :
The selected candidate will be responsible for the new business development in the whole country. He/she will focus on building relationships with specifiers (architects), contractors and distributors by providing them with both technical and commercial advice. Also, he/she will cultivate the market potential in Switzerland based on the company strategy plan, sales action plans and targets. He/she will build customer relationships and network contacts to positively influence the choice for the company and its product line. He/she will actively work with customers and stakeholders to identify their needs and generate suitable solutions and proposals. Next to that, he/she will be responsible for the development of a strong project portfolio for the region and support project activities in other regions.
• At least 3-5 years field sales experience in a similar role servicing architects and contractors (experience acquired in the Swiss market)
• Excellent English, German and French language skills, both verbal and written
• Proven commercial track record
• Bachelor degree, preferably in construction field
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Team player and a self-starter, with humour and drive to excel
• Able to set up and execute a strong Business Plan
• Willingness to travel across Switzerland and to independently work from a home office
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply to: Mathieu@approachpeople.com
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities!Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.