Category : Marketing | Location : Geneva
Senior PR Manager - FMCG leading company - Geneva
Date : 2016-07-12 03:36:38
Our client is one of the leading FMCG Healthcare organisations and they are looking for a :
Senior PR Manager to join their HQ’s in Geneva (English fluent) - permanent contract
Reporting to the Content & Communications Director, this role will be part of the Communications team and will be responsible for leading the development of earned media & content strategies that will be delivered in-market to drive awareness, revenue and equity for Consumer Healthcare’s brands.
The role involves:
• Development of brand / category and managing specific PR programmes targeting consumers and experts for local market execution through development of strategy, toolkits and assets,
• Working with the Brand Managers/Directors to embed PR into the marketing mix, securing the relevant budget to support the activity,
• Managing the relationship with PR agencies, effectively briefing them, ensuring a timely manner delivery of the PR concepts and evaluating the agency performance as required,
• Gaining the approvals of all PR materials and toolkits with internal stakeholders,
• Activation of earned media within priority markets, briefing on the PR campaign concepts, deploying the toolkits, tracking performance against global KPIs and evaluation of results globally,
• Working closely with Content and Digital teams to ensure synergy and alignment on all plans across the marketing touch points and identifies opportunities to drive stronger execution,
• Partnering with Global Internal Communications to identify relevant product activities to leverage internally, providing relevant materials and approving messaging/content.
Your profile :
• Minimum 5 years of previous experience in an FMCG or Pharmaceutical company working in a PR / Communications / Branding role in-house
• Effective management of processes, budgets and programmes described above
• Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally & externally and secure engagement and budget for activity
• Deliver an impactful and creative PR & content plans across multiple markets – with multiple languages
• Self-starter, autonomous, team-player with strong leading skills and used to working with tight deadlines and project management skills
The ideally candidate is dynamic, flexible, curious and tech savvy as well as keen on the new communication trends. If interested please feel free to apply in English to email@example.com
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities! Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.