Category : Retail / Luxury | Location : Geneva
Store Manager – Luxury Retail – Geneva
Date : 2016-09-21 11:30:17
World class, leader in the Retail and Luxury sectors Company is offering a great opportunity for a qualified candidate.
Mainly operating in the watches market and being awarded several times as one of the most prestigious Brands, our client is currently interviewing for a Store Manager Position for the flagship store in Geneva.
The main duties will be:
• Delivering the highest customer service as well as being a role model for the team
• Working on tight deadlines and proving to be comfortable with weekly and monthly reports.
• Organizing monthly and weekly rotas and making sure that the shop floor is always covered
• Working as team with the departments´ managers, planning events and organizing new approaches in order to generate new clients and create new incomes
• Working alongside with the Head Office, giving updates regarding the daily routines and special event that might effects the business
• Being aware and passionate about Retails and watches market
• Offering assistance to the less experienced members of the team when is needed
• Being an active part of the hiring and recruitment process.
Professional and professional requirements:
• Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in Retail and Luxury industry
• Knowledge of the Jewellery industry
• An in depth knowledge of the watch market is vital
• Well manners and good presence are essentials
• Flexible working hours
• Fluency in French and English is mandatory, a third language will be a great bonus
• At least one year of experience as assistant store manager
If you feel that your profile match our criteria’s please do not hesitate to contact me on valerio@approach people.com
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities!Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.