Category : Retail / Luxury | Location : Geneva
Sales Associate – Watches – Zermatt
Date : 2016-09-22 04:00:20
The client that we are representing, is one of the most well-known companies operating in the Watch sector. They are currently searching for a dynamic, experienced Sales Associate to join their ambitious team in Zermatt.
The person will be the Ambassador of the brand, covering a crucial role for the company. The knowledge and the impeccable grooming will be the first point of contact for the client.
• Capable to work as part of a team as well as using your own initiative
• Reliable and knowledgeable about the current watch market
• Manage the existing portfolio as well as being able to produce new incomes and new clients
• Representing and keeping the brand’s name to the highest standards, making sure to have spotless grooming.
• Taking care of the existing stock and helping with the weekly deliveries
• Deep understanding of the sales techniques and proven background
Personal and professional requirements:
• Fluency in German and English is mandatory, knowledge of a third language will be a bonus
• Minimum three years of experience in Retail or similar positions
• Self-organized and with “can do attitude”
•Willing to learn and to prove yourself
• Having excellent communications skills
• Being passionate about the job and understanding the daily selling routine
If you fell that you have the experience that we are looking for please do not hesitate to forward me your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities! Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.