Category : Marketing | Location : Geneva
FMCG Content Manager
Date : 2016-10-14 08:44:20
Our client a leading international pharmaceutical / FMCG is looking to hire an accomplished Content Strategist. Reporting to the Director Communications, together with 3 other colleagues the Content Manager will be part of the communications team.
This role will support the category by providing content creation to improve the perception of the different brands. This role will support the category teams in creating and managing a regular flow of content to support digital platforms and media programmes.
The role involves:
• Developing an insights driven, multi-channel content strategy to optimise the consumer experience in order to meet the brand growth plans
• Managing relationship with Media / Online agencies, defining a clear brief, budget and timely delivery
• Defining the content programmes, with the ATL (agencies included) and PR teams, to ensure content is shared and accessible to consumers in the right places at the right time
• Working closely with the Digital teams for each category to optimise the content strategies for SEO/SEM and align priorities within the Social Media (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, BuzzFeed)
• Identifying external partners or platforms to pilot new programmes to drive content marketing effectiveness
• Overseeing the management of content from category to markets to drive strong activation and implementation
• Developing effective measurement tools and dashboards to evaluate content against business objectives with defined KPIs and identifying ROI measures
• Continuously analyse and respond to market trends and social conversations to adapt content strategy to optimise the consumer experience
• Monitoring and evaluate competitor activity in digital space to provide insights and knowledge into the business, adapting and modifying programmes as required
In return you will bring:
• Experience of at least 5 years in a similar role working for a FMCG in Content Strategy; Communications, Branding or Marketing
• Ability to deliver impactful and consumer focused content across multiple markets – with multiple languages
• Structured, organized, self-starter, ability to work with tight deadlines and influence others
• Strong project management skills and a natural team attitude
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills as well as ability to manage 3td party vendors
• Cultural awareness and ability to work across different business units / markets and cultures
If interested in this opportunity please apply to Diana.Haltermann@approachpeople.com let your career take off!
Stay updated on our latest job opportunities!Follow @ApproachPeople
Approach People Recruitment was first established in 2000 and has, since then, become a leader in International Recruitment in Western Europe. We work closely with many of the Worlds leading Multinational Companies to find their future talents.
We aim to offer highly professional advice to our candidates, taking into consideration their expectations and career goals. We try to constantly obtain new employment opportunities that match well our candidates skills and offer interesting career opportunities.