Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Global Product Manager
Develop and manage the product portfolio through the whole product life cycle with the task to consolidate the product needs of different industry segments, while optimizing the product mix for best asset utilization and profitability.
Manage the full product related value proposition across the organisation in cross-functional teams with the aim to strengthen our product leadership and to maximize the profitability of the assigned product range.
- Develop the product strategy and product positioning for the assigned product range
- Product life cycle management
- Pricing (transfer price and recommended price to market)
- Product promotion
- Contribution to product development projects
- Management of product launches
- Support and training of the sales organization
- Analysis and understanding of competition activities
- Close cooperation with R&D, Production and Sales
- Management of the full product related value proposition
- Master degree in Engineering or Polymer Science, preferably with an additional business education (e.g. MBA)
- Minimum 5 years B2B Product Management experience, ideally with multilayer thermoplastic or rubber products
- Experience in solution selling as well as managing the value proposition towards customers in diverse industries, experience in the food industry would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Product Management Methodology
- Strong business acumen as well as strong product and market application knowledge
- Fluent English and German is a must, any other language skills are of advantage
- Strong track record in driving and delivering results (conception and implementation)
- Analytical and problem solving skills, systematic & structured
- Demonstrated strategic ability, project leadership and drive for performance in a multi-cultural environment
- Customer orientation, Entrepreneurial, pro-active thinking, high drive and ability to motivate teams in a multi-cultural environment
- High social competence and ability to collaborate across functions and regions, excellent team player
Please send us your CV in English or contact us for more details.
Habasit AG (Headquarters), Roemerstrasse 1, CH-4153 Reinach-Basel, Switzerland, www.habasit.com
Marina Ruckdaeschel, Phone: +41 61 715 15 43, Mail: email@example.com