TitreNetwork TechnicianDescriptionTo join a team based in our team in a world class IT Company in Bern, we are looking for a Network Technician The mission • Primary task : Insuring 2nd level network support (incident, request, standard changes)LieuBern
To join a team based in our team in a world class IT Company in Bern, we are looking for a
- Primary task : Insuring 2 ndlevel network support (incident, request, standard changes)
- Configuring network and telecom equipment, hardware, software and firmware
- Performing testing tasks requiring strong analytical skills, interpretation of test cases and scripts, planning & scheduling of technical activities.
- Performing ad hoc/exploratory testing and defect characterization, writes clear and concise defect reports & performs or directs test case maintenance
- Location : Bern, Switzerland
Technical skills required
- Proven 2 ndlevel network operation (Incident & Problem) experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Cisco or HPN environments with routers and switches
- In-depth knowledge of network switching and routing protocols and internet troubleshooting (layer 1 to layer 3)
- Understand a broad spectrum of network security solutions.
Soft skills required
- Excellent problem analysis and solution oriented abilities
- Fluent in German (Swiss customers), excellent English
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English