Security Engineer - Endpoint security
Security Engineer – Endpoint security
Swiss Franc600 - Swiss Franc650 per day
Endpoint security job in Zurich
On behalf of our client, a leading global financial organisation, we are looking for a Security Specialist with good knowledge of the Endpoint Security to join their team in Zurich on a contract basis.
Security Engineer will join ICV Change Management team to help improve our validation standards. This role concentrates on developing, adapting and improving security assurance checks for the Infrastructure Compliance Validation (ICV) program.
The candidate must demonstrate strong technical qualities – preferably in a global environment, ideally within the finance industry.
- Ensure our security controls comply with industry best practice
- Provide assistance with check development to Subject Matter Experts.
- Deliver new set up standards/reviewing old standards.
- Develop hardening/security assurance standards for various IT platforms.
- Create, maintain and update documentation in knowledge base.
- Investigate root causes for common baseline check failures.
- Escalate and liaise with internal/external groups when required.
- Previous experience with endpoint security.
- Experience in Operating system/middleware hardening and security audits.
- Ability to implement audit checks based on Center for Internet Security benchmarks.
- Administrative security settings in AIX, Solaris, RHEL,
- Common infrastructure, including Active Directory, GPO and Kerberos.
- Fluency in English.
- Previous experience in a large organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Dragana Atanasov on firstname.lastname@example.org.