Financial Reporting Specialist - Banking
Financial Reporting Specialist – Banking
Swiss Franc500 - Swiss Franc600 per day
An investment bank based in Zurich are seeking a Financial Reporting Specialist to join them on a 6 moths assignment.
- Support transition of financial / management report production from 3rd party vendor in India to Europe
- Review and amend standard operating procedures (SOP), user manuals and check lists
- Produce MI reports (free-up onshore resources, step in in case of offshore employees departing unexpectedly)
- Improve existing processes and procedures to enable synergies and efficiency gains
- Experience in Financial / Management Reporting
- Excellent written and spoken English, German is a plus.
- Proficient user of MS Excel and MS Access, VBA knowledge is a plus
- Expert user of MI reporting tools such as Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects / Cognos / SAP.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to positively question the status-quo and strive for process improvements.
- Very good team player in a multi-cultural, multi-location environment.
- Self-motivated, can-do mentality
If you are interested in the role, can you please submit your CV below or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ancillary Job InformationReference:907866Location:ZürichType:ContractSalary:CHF500 – CHF600 per dayPosted:19/07/2016Apply Now
Back to search results