Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Content Manager Pain Relief
CONTENT MANAGER PAIN RELIEF
As a Content Manager, you will globally support the category teams in creating and managing a regular flow of content to support digital platforms and earned media programs. You will provide a high level of creativity and discipline expertise, with strong interpersonal skills, in order to integrate content management into on-going brand programs.
Your responsibilities include in detail:
* Developing insights driven, multi-channel content strategy to optimise the consumer experience in order to meet the brand growth plans and achieve the digital vision
* Managing development process of content in line with global strategy including the internal approval process
* Leading relationship with content development agencies, defining a clear brief, budget and timely delivery
* Working with the Digital leads for each category to optimise the content strategy es for SEO/SEM and align priorities within the JBPs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, BuzzFeed) with key platform operators
* Continually analysing and responding to market trends and social conversations to adapt content strategy to optimize the consumer experience
* Demonstrating solid understanding of the social environment, in which the category and brands are operating, to focus and prioritize campaigns to showcase best practice from external
As a successful Content Manager, you have a strong experience of working in a global organization with varied cultures, with proven ability to manage global brands at a central and local level. Further you have demonstrated ability to influence and manage others within a matrix organization.
Furthermore you display the following qualifications and competencies:
* Minimum of 6 years of experience within an FMCG environment. An experience the Healthcare industry is a plus
* Strong ability to build close relationships with local markets to ensure that all campaigns are relevant and impactful
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Highly motivated team person with excellent solution orientation and social skills , service orientation and dedication
* Great abilities in building strong and trustful relationships with your colleagues and act as well as guidance and coordinator
* Cultural awareness and ability to work across different business units
* Sense of urgency, however calm under pressure, resilient and flexible
* English fluency is mandatory
This position include 30% of international travels
Bei Fragen wenden Sie sich gerne an mich.
For any further question please contact me.
Recruitment Consultant, Pharma and Biotech Division
Vertrieb und MarketingReal Staffing Group
Ein Geschäftszweig der SThree GmbH
Goetheplatz 5-7, 60313 Frankfurt
Mehr Informationen über Real Staffing erhalten Sie unter
Mehr Informationen über Real Staffing erhalten Sie unter www.realstaffing.com/de