Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
My client a leading pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Schedule Lead in Basel for 7 months. They are well known for their ability in pioneering science. This is a role with responsibility, where you will be empowered with the relevant decision-making authority, but will equally be accountable for your actions and responsibilities. This is an international, English-speaking environment.
* Pro-actively act as coordinator and communicator of meetings required to understand the existing schedule-related matters and keep the schedule up-to-date.
* On-time delivery of final report from discovery phase, including adequate time for an initial review of the draft report by the program Head.
* Support of project core team with up-to-date progress reports in the agreed format.
* Preparation of special analyses and reports upon request.
* Minimum of 10+ years of experience in scheduling complex projects.
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience in scheduling operations activities within the biopharmaceutical industry.
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio & Adobe Acrobat.
* Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
* Familiar with the commercialization of biopharmaceuticals
* German language written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this role please feel free to send me your up to date CV. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
+41 (0)44 588 2633