Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Global HR Business Consultant
On behalf of my client, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world with headquarters in Bern, Switzerland I am currently recruiting for a:
Global HR Business Consultant - 100% m/f
* Responsible supporting and executing the people processes, programs and initiatives within the designated client group/s aligned with the clients HR and Business strategies to enhance employee and business performance, as directed by the HRBP(s) that they support.
* Will deploy solutions across a range of Human Resources (HR) areas including employee relations, change management, talent management, performance management, total rewards and employee engagement.
* Possesses expertise in employee/and/or industrial relations.
* They lead all employee relations matters, including but not limited to providing advice and counsel to managers concerning employee performance, policy adherence, harassment, compliance violations, grievances, conflicts, and union/works council matters where relevant.
* Will consult to managers on programs and initiatives to drive a culture of high performance and engagement
* Manages escalations received from the HR Operations Centers.
* Manages special projects as assigned.
* Conducts confidential investigations into serious misconduct, such as harassment, discrimination, or other breeches of company policy.
* Gathers information, interviews relevant individuals, analyzes data, and prepares legally sound documentation to support all disciplinary and/or termination actions.
* Recommends a course of action based on the facts and coaches management through the implementation of each action.
* Minimizes risk and exposure by maintaining fair, legally sound, fully documented, and unbiased approach when conducting investigations and implementing actions.
* Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
HR programs initiatives
* Assist in the execution of the derived strategy
* Deliver integrated solutions across a range of Human Resources (HR) areas including employee relations, change management, talent management, performance management, total rewards and employee engagement.
* Ensures that HR initiatives and actions align with the desired culture
* Understands the business and HR drivers and metrics
* Responds to escalated enquiries regarding HR policies, procedures and programs from the HR Ops Center Supports consultation and delivery associated with organizational restructures for respective client groups
* Develops and updates materials and tools to provide support to the HR Operations Centers and managers on Employee Relation issues and policies.
* Provides support to the HR Business Partners and assigned clients group(s) to enable them to facilitate effective talent and succession discussions (e.g. collates information and data)
* Completes special HR related projects by clarifying project objective, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing and organizing information and delivering against project objectives
* Work with the designated business group(s) to deliver actions that will drive an increase in engagement
* Bachelor degree in Business or related field of Human Resources, Industrial relations
* Experience as an HR Generalist for at least 3-5 years in a multinational company
* English fluent, other EU languages a plus
* Flexibility to accommodate travel across EMEA region
* Strong communicator
I am a specialized recruiter, currently taking care of various projects within the Life Science area in Switzerland. If this role is of interest to you or to someone from your network, please send your CV in Word format including your hourly rate expectation for immediate consideration.
For any additional information's you can reach me on 0041 44 588 2601 or at a.metaj(at)realstaffing.com