Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Global Marketing Manager OTC
Global Marketing Manager OTC
As a Global Marketing Manager expert on the Chinese Market, you will be responsible for developing and executing global tool-kits and innovation pipeline with a focus on the China market specifically. You will also be responsible for creating marketing initiatives to drive business growth including retail facing category vision and strategy, innovation (strategy & projects), consumer connections, path to purchase strategies, insight development & deployment, brand positioning, brand assets, pricing strategy, P&L management, value chain/COG's management, expansion strategy, and transferring best practice.
Your responsibilities include in detail:
* Working with Sub-Brand Director to create vision and strategy at the sub-brand level in order to better lead the markets, and in particular, China (our customers).
* Stronger ownership of brand P&L's through setting commitments during annual planning cycles to deliver initiatives and A&P levels to drive the sales line.
* Being responsible for value chain management and increased impact on sub-category COG's and COGs lifecycles.
* Both short-term and long-term innovation strategy and innovation projects
* Compelling global consumer and shopper connections (pack, on shelf, digital, media etc.)
As a successful Global Marketing Manager, you have a strong experience of working in a global organization and for this specific role you are recognized as an expert of the Chinese market. Further you have demonstrated ability to lead within a matrix organization and to integrate complex multifunctional efforts crossing multiple business areas.
Furthermore you display the following qualifications and competencies:
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, MBA preferred
* Significant experience (10+ years) in marketing/sales in mainland China
* Strong experience (3-5 years) in a Global Marketing Role for an FMCG or OTC company
* World class brand, category or portfolio management experience including
* Demonstrated ability to create and implement successful 360 degree brand assets across both China and abroad through all consumer touch points
* Track record of contributions to the strategic planning process, ideally at both a category and brand level,
* Proven track record of creating and delivering an enduring innovation pipeline for both China and abroad
* Significant proven track record of driving brand growth
* Demonstrated ability to identify and deploy powerful insights that drive growth in China and abroad
* Proven delivery of flawless launches
* Delivered successful consumer connections in both China and abroad
* Demonstrated ability to harness the shopper-consumer-expert relationship in both China and abroad
* Strong experience in media planning & strategy in both China and abroad
* Deep experience in digital communication with proven track record of results in both China and abroad
* Proven P&L/budget management, complex project management, business development,
* Ability to lead within a matrix organization, integrating complex multifunctional efforts crossing multiple business areas
* Experience in leading business growth in complex regulatory environments
* Experience in managing a broad, diverse team
* Science based marketing experience
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
For further Information please contact:
Senior Recruitment Consultant, Pharma and Biotech Division
Vertrieb und Marketing
Real Staffing Group
Ein Geschäftszweig der SThree GmbH
Goetheplatz 5-7, 60313 Frankfurt
Mehr Informationen über Real Staffing erhalten Sie unter www.realstaffing.com/de