Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Bio-Rad Laboratories i m m u n o h e m a t o l o g y
Bio-Rad is an innovative Bio-Rad is looking for a
company and thanks to its Field Service Engineer
laboratory diagnostic systems Central Switzerland
world leader in the field of Home-based position
blood group serology. Your tasks
• R esponsible for executing service activities on highly sophisticated technical instruments in
the IHD sector (immunohaematology) including installations, maintenances, diagnosis and
emergency repairs. This includes mainly field but also workshop activities.
• R esponsible for maintaining accurate records of personal parts inventory.
• Manage all administration tasks (Service Max and SAP) such as planning and executing repairs
and preventive maintenances by setting priorities.
• Responsible to stay up to date with the technological developments within the field of operation
that you are working in.
• W ork with and inform local Sales team to meet market and business requirements
• W orking at all times within the health and safety guidelines maintaining Bio-Rad Quality standards.
• Y ou have a degree as electro technician, electronics technician or medical technician or any
• You already have experience as a service technician in the field service.
• Strong interest in high-tech equipment for science, research and diagnostics.
• G ood, current computer knowledge (Microsoft operating systems, PC hardware, networking).
• German and French knowledge and good understanding in English.
• H igh team spirit and strong ability to work independently and initiative.
• E xcellent communication skills.
• S trong customer / service orientation.
• Flexibility in working hours.
DiaMed GmbH Our company is involved in the supply of high-quality products and services intended for
diagnostic laboratories. Independence, innovation and commitment are the fundamental values
Human Resources that permeate our company culture, as well as a strong orientation towards our customers and a
Pra Rond 23 multicultural environment.
1785 Cressier FR
Switzerland If you feel attracted to this unique opportunity and you would like to take on new challenges, we would like to get to know you. Please forward your complete application dossier (application
firstname.lastname@example.org letter, CV, copies of work certificates and diplomas/degrees, etc.) to the address given in the
Together for a Safer World