Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Assurance Specialist (100%) - (EN)
Bio-Rad Laboratories i m m u n o h e m a t o l o g y
Bio-Rad is an innovative B io-Rad is looking for its site in Cressier (Fribourg) for a
company and thanks to its Quality Assurance Specialist (100%)
laboratory diagnostic systems
world leader in the field of • Acting as a QA Specialist, you will be responsible for the processes: Internal audits,
blood group serology. Inspections and Management Review. Furthermore, you will manage the compliance plan in order to maintain the level of compliance of the site, and update the Quality manual.
• You will guarantee the compliance of these processes to the standards and their
appropriate deployment, and will provide support to users. You will monitor their
performance through key indicators and be responsible for their continuous improvement.
• Y ou will manage the internal audit plan, conduct internal audits, coordinate the
activities for site inspections, and participate in supplier audits.
• You will generate training materials and ensure training sessions related to our quality
• You will evaluate and approve change requests, perform investigations and ensure the
follow up of deviations and CAPAs.
• You will manage projects as Project Leader and support others as Quality partner.
• Y ou have a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or qualification from a University of
Applied Sciences in biology, biotechnology, life sciences or in a closely related field.
• You have 3 to 5 years of professional experience in a similar position in an industry
involved in the field of medical device (preferably In vitro diagnostic), pharmaceutical or
• You have strong knowledge of the standards ISO 13485, 9001 and 14971, as well as
the 98/79/EC and FDA requirements.
• You are very familiar with MS Office (Excel, Visio, MS Project, etc.).
• You are capable of analysing complex situations, finding pragmatic solutions and
communicating them in a comprehensible manner.
• G erman or French is your mother tongue, and you have very good knowledge of the
other language, as well as excellent knowledge of English.
DiaMed GmbH Our company is involved in the supply of high-quality products and services intended for diagnostic laboratories. Independence, innovation and commitment are the fundamental
Human Resources values that permeate our company culture, as well as a strong orientation towards our
Pra Rond 23 customers and a multicultural environment.
1785 Cressier FR If you feel attracted to this unique opportunity and you would like to take on new
Switzerland challenges, we would like to get to know you. Please forward your complete application
firstname.lastname@example.org dossier (application letter, CV, copies of work certificates and diplomas/degrees, etc.) to
www.bio-rad.com/careers the address given in the advertisement.
Together for a Safer World