Hospital Value Program Manager, THV Europe
Hospital Value Program Manager, THV Europe-008871
The purpose of the role is to elaborate value argumentation in collaboration with the field to support product positioning towards hospital stakeholders across Europe.
Major Job Functions:
- Support the field in European countries in developing value argumentation towards economic models towards hospital stakeholders to support THV (Transcatheter Heart Valves) product positioning
- Train sales force on tools, messaging and required skills for the economic value program
- Gather needs from the field to inform key initiatives and required adaptations of the economic value program
- Ensure the development of marketing material is aligned with the needs and expectations from the commercial team
- Track and report program successes and challenges from the field via SalesForce.com
- Track and report competitive economic value initiatives
- Own the non-clinical stakeholders communication and management (KOLs, awareness campaigns, etc).
Mid term responsabilities:
- Investigate appropriate ways to support hospital in improving efficiencies to accommodates increased TAVI volume.
- Master degree in Business Administration
- Fluent English, other language (Spanish and/or Italian is a plus)
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft windows environment (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience working with Databases
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Communicate well to internal and external stakeholders
Required Knowledge and experience
- Strong understanding of hospital economics in the medical devices field in key EU countries
- Strong understanding of cath lab operations
- Solid notions of the marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven successful working experience in the field (for ex: as Key Account Manager)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- At least 5 y of experience at EU level
- Must be willing to travel (>50% of the time)
- Must be self-motivated, goal-oriented with high level of energy
- Must be dependable and willing to work overtime as periodically required
- Ability to work as a team player in a multicultural environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication skills (oral & written) as well as strong follow-up skills.
- Detail-oriented, rigorous, and work well with other internal functional groups
- High sense of transparency and ethics
- Ability to understand and deal with different, sometimes competing, drivers from different stakeholders (internal vs external customers, clinicians vs administrators, hospitals vs payors.
About Edwards Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in the science of heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies in the areas of structural heart disease and critical care monitoring that enable them to save and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs about 8,200 individuals worldwide. For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life. Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa, Canada (EMEAC)-Switzerland