INFINITI EMEA PR Officer Contractor
Position TitleINFINITI EMEA PR Officer ContractorMission and Main ObjectivesTo support the EMEA PR Team's daily activities.
Main Tasks & ResponsibilitiesCoordinated by the Team, the main tasks are:
Public Relations / Logistics:
- Contribution to the creation/filing/archive of internal/external communication assets (presentation, audio/video/printed materials, clippings etc.)
- Support organization of PR events (especially Motor Shows) in every respect, e.g. by managing interviews schedules, by chaperoning executives, by welcoming journalists on the stand, etc.).
- Support various PR tasks according to planned/unplanned needs, eg drafting press releases, interviews managing with the VP on site in Rolle.
- Support continuous improvement/enhancement of INFINITI media website.
- Take the lead and follow up for all missions to be done in conjunction with third-party agencies such as Translation agency or Branding agency (e.g. for retouching work).
- Support the organization of internal events such as Infiniti All Employee Meetings & PR Workshops
- Internal Communications: Draft Internal emails and communication to all EMEA employees
Press Fleet / Logistics:
- Manage press test car fleet across Europe by liaising with all the relevant agencies for infleeting, defleeting, transporting, preparing and managing maintenance of cars – secure delivery on time and act as reliable touch point for PR Managers so they can fully plan and realize press test car activities according to their needs.
- Manage press fleet and test drive management in Switzerland, together with Swiss PR Manager.
FunctionCommunications / Public RelationsSite / Location of PositionSwitzerland - RolleLegal Entity(NISA) Infiniti Europe HQ - Rolle, SwitzerlandPart Time / Full TimeFull TimeType of ContractContractorBackground & Experience
- Manage budget administration by raising invoices requisitions and following-up with the suppliers and the INFINITI Purchasing team.
Minimum Education RequiredBachelors DegreeSpecific Technical Skills
- Working experience in PR, Communication, Event organization, Marketing or similar will be highly appreciated
European LanguageEnglishLanguage LevelFluentAnticipated Start Date01-Nov-2016Posting Description• Should ideally have graduated from university – in communications, public relations, journalism, event management, marketing or similar
- Flexibility and multitasking capability in terms of tasks management
- Organized and solution-oriented mindset plus excellent attention to detail gift
- Proficient use of the main communication-oriented software (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Elaborate communication and writing skills (flawless English)
- Interest in automotive industry
- Familiarity with and ambition for the Internet /social media environment in general
• Must have general knowledge
• Must fluently speak English