INFINITI EMEA PR Trainee
Position TitleINFINITI EMEA PR TraineeMission and Main ObjectivesTo support the EMEA PR Team's daily activities.
Main Tasks & ResponsibilitiesCoordinated by the Team, the main tasks are:
FunctionCommunications / Public RelationsSite / Location of PositionSwitzerland - RolleLegal Entity(NISA) Infiniti Europe HQ - Rolle, SwitzerlandPart Time / Full TimeFull TimeType of ContractInternship/student placementBackground & Experience
- Track, monitor and handle the media coverage of Infiniti (Brand, Corporate and Product) by analyzing online/printed clipping reports delivered by existing service providers and by researching online and with PR Managers directly.
- Contribute to the creation/filing/archive of internal/external communication assets and material (presentations, audio/video/printed materials etc.).
- Constantly update global communications calendar including all local events planned in the single EMEA markets
- Support the general organization of PR events, such as major motor shows, by helping to manage interview schedules, etc.
- Internal Communication: Production of a weekly report newsletter using the already prepared templates. Support the organization of the Infiniti All Employee Meetings and Public Relations Workshops.
- Ensure consistency on the Infiniti press website and follow up with the agency regularly.
- Manage the Rolle based press fleet (4 cars) and ensure the constant preparation/fixing of the cars (exteriors/interiors state and appearance) in coordination with the local suppliers.
- Support various PR tasks to be defined according to planned/unplanned needs, e.g. drafting short press texts.
Minimum Education RequiredUniversity degreeSpecific Technical Skills
- Working experience in PR, Communication (or, to a lesser extent, Marketing) will be highly appreciated
European LanguageEnglishLanguage LevelFluentAnticipated Start Date01-Dec-2016Posting Description• Must be a student enrolled in a university, ideally in Switzerland or within the EU - study career ideally communications, public relations, journalism
- Very elaborate communication and writing skills
- Strong interest in automotive industry
- Flexibility and multitasking capability in terms of tasks management
- Organized and solution-oriented mindset plus excellent attention to detail gift
- Proficient use of the main communication-oriented software (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with and ambition for the Internet /social media environment in general
• Must have huge general knowledge