Full-time, permanent position – available immediately
Our small dynamic and international team is looking for a highly motivated colleague with a strong background in administration and a precise and organized work manner. The successful candidate will have a diplomatic nature, enjoy working under pressure and always have an eye open for improving and streamlining processes.
The candidate must enjoy a mix of extremely precise and detailed administrative work, client liaison, and problem solving. The position is responsible for all the logistics and administration of the Bachelor, Masters and CAS programs, as well as assisting in some communications/marketing duties. The responsibilities encompass program management, administrative tasks and registrar duties, tracking various quarterly program measurable and professor deliverables, creating and amending study plans in accordance with program requirements, student relations and student-professor liaison.
Program Coordination (40%)
- Enrolling students to courses and maintaining study plans and coordinating capstone projects process.
- Creating and communicating timetables and any other course requirements to students
- Coordinating course material information with faculty and communicate to students as required, support in use of support materials and tracking faculty deliverables.
- Liaising with academic partners and coordinating the transition of students in Double Degrees, exchange programs or other partner programs.
- Creating and delivering of attendance lists, grade reports, bios and any other information required by faculty for courses
Program Planning and Administration and Classroom and Space Allocation (20%)
- Creating academic year calendar of term and holiday dates
- Scheduling of BBA and Masters classes for academic year
- Organizing classroom space for all programs and events
Registrar and Attendance, and Archive (20%)
- Maintaining the absence record system and registering all grades in the system
- Coordinating and participating in Program Progression Committees
- Archiving of students files
Marketing support (10%)
- Managing the BSL agency network
- Coordination of video and photo shooting projects
- Represent BSL at fairs (occasionally)
Required Aptitude and Qualifications:
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in program management is an advantage.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- A diplomatic and problem solving nature
- People oriented and always courteous and friendly when working with people from different cultures (students, professors, coworkers, parents, visitors, stakeholders)
- Be self-motivated, pro-active, and open to improvement and change
- Able to contribute to collaborative innovation in a small team environment
- Highly proficient in use of Excel (list management, formulas, graphs), Word (mail merge), Outlook
- Able to multi-task, to prioritize assignments, even when under pressure
- Have completed at least a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
Please send your complete application in English (including CV, motivation letter, and reference letters) by email to Mr. Philippe Du Pasquier at email@example.com.