Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE)
The workplace of this position is located in the Office of Airworthiness of the AMAC Aerospace EASA approved Design Organisation
Position and Responsibilities
- The Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) to serves as an independent function within the Design Organisation
- Reports directly to the Chief Office of Airworthiness.
- Preparation of Certification Documents (e.g. Certification Plan, Compliance Check lists) and provide the compliance documents with the Office of Airworthiness to control processes and liaise with the Air Authorities.
- Verify compliance of design changes with airworthiness requirements and other certification guidelines.
- Design changes and repairs classifications (Minor or Major)
- Define and analyze airworthiness requirements
- Advise other departments on certification requirements
- Supervise documentation for airworthiness compliance
- Serve as contact person to the authorities
- Witnesses tests
- Review and verify AMAC Aerospace regulation documents required for completeness and technical accuracy.
- Qualification as a Senior Engineer, i. e. several years of education and experience in aviation engineering and design.
- Engineering specialist in one of the mentioned disciplines (Electric/Avionic/Systems/Mechanic)
- Experience in the various approval procedures would be appreciated (EASA Part 21 / CS / JAR / FAR).
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and CAD literacy
- Good communication skills in English
- German and/or French advantageous
- Goal-driven pro-active team player
- Dedicated to quality, reliability and safety
Does your profile fit our service palette? If so, we look forward to meeting you. Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our postal address.