Private Equity Fund Analyst / Associate
In order to reinforce our international Private Equity team in Zurich, we are looking for a dedicated Private Equity Fund Analyst / Associate with a pronounced interest in the field of Fund and Direct Investment in Private Equity.
Your main tasks will include:
- Supporting the monitoring and investor reporting activity of our fund and direct investment portfolio
- Sourcing, analyzing (quantitative and qualitative due diligence on prospective investments) as well as executing primary and co-investment opportunities
- Maintaining and establishing relationships with funds and intermediaries in order to source prospective investment opportunities
- Supporting fundraising activities, including the preparation of fund- and investment presentations
- Analyzing industry trends and developments and consolidating the information for internal and external stakeholders
- Performing various tasks related to our fund portfolio valuation and reporting
Your Education / Experience:
- Master’s degree with excellent grades from a top tier University in business administration and/or a technical field (i.e. engineering)
- Up to 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in private equity, investment banking, corporate finance or consulting or relevant internships in that field
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Strong financial skills including understanding of financial statements and financial modelling
- Excellent analytical skills including business and sector analysis with good commercial sense
- Ability to form an independent opinion on available information and convey it to the other team members
- Proficient in English (and preferably in other European languages), both verbally and in writing
- Confidence and ability to thrive in an ambitious, fast-paced and goal-focused environment
- Team player, self-motivated, fast learner, well organized, willingness to learn, ability to manage multiple deadlines at the same time, desire to outshine, strong interpersonal skills
RobecoSAM Private Equity is investing in Private Equity Funds and directly into companies globally with around EUR 2.3 billion of Assets under Management. RobecoSAM Private Equity has offices in Zurich, Rotterdam, and London, and invests in primary, secondary, and co-investment private equity opportunities. RobecoSAM Private Equity manages products and mandates for both institutional and retail clients with a team of 21 investment professionals.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application including CV, Motivation letter and copies of diplomas/employment certificates to email@example.com
For this position, we only accept direct applications.