Category: Sales - Account Executive
Location: Switzerland - ZurichSwitzerland - Remote
Post Date: 05/23/2016Global Account Manager, Sales - Insurance, based in Zurich - SwitzerlandSalesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.Responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing and growing the Salesforce.com relationship with one of our key Global Insurance customer in Zurich.
This Global Account Manager will need to establish him/herself as a trusted advisor with the client's key stakeholders. S/he will own the account globally, and be the key contact for executive discovery sessions, strategizing solution offerings, deploying the necessary Salesforce.com specialists and resources, and ultimately working with our Customers for Life organization to ensure a successful implementation - across a broad set of offerings, locations, and business needs. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles. Salesforce.com offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
We are seeking a proven, quota-carrying top sales performer to help us manage our growing relationship with this strategic global account.Requirements
- 10+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications to large enterprise clients
- Experience selling into/managing relationships within the Banking vertical. The domain expertise is required; direct experience with Zurich Insurance is preferred
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals with a strong track record
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social Enterprise solutions to a select few large strategic enterprise accounts, Experience selling to SI's and/or professional service firms a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree desired