Key Account Manager Benelux (Job Description in English)
You are looking:
- to be a vital contributor to the success of an innovative medical device start-up.
- to build up and manage your own territory.
- to develop a strong customer base among hospitals, rehabilitation centers and day clinics.
- to assume complete ownership and responsibility for our operations in The Netherlands.
- to contribute to further innovation and product development.
- for a job with a very high degree of independence, lots of travelling (up to 50%), and a professional mission in which no day will be like the other!
- thinking like an entrepreneur and you can win over people.
- independent and self-reliant.
- open-minded, communicative, and a team player.
- result-oriented, ambitious, and proactive.
- ready to work in a dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies and lots of ‘can-do attitude’.
- ideally fluent in either Dutch and/or French.
- graduated with a degree in sports- / human motion sciences, biomechanics, or you are a licensed physical therapist or sports therapist, ideally with experience in gait rehabilitation.
- a talent for sales of capital goods in complex transactions.
- great social skills to communicate professionally with doctors, therapists, and clinic management.
ability offers you:
- a unique challenge in an attractive start-up environment.
- a steep learning curve at the edge of medical technology.
- a very high degree of responsibility for turnover and success in your territory.
- the opportunity to function like your own business with a high degree of freedom and flexibility.
- an innovative product in a new industry with enormous growth potential.
- attractive working conditions and a very competitive performance-based salary.
- a dynamic team, great collaboration, and no boredom- guaranteed!
Join ability – accept the challenge!
Please send your complete application with cover letter, CV, references etc. to email@example.com.
Download as PDF