Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Intern - Internal Audit
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
This 6 month internship essentially features “classic” work on internal audit assignments, as part of a small internal audit team: working with Internal Auditors on operational and financial internal audits of the subsidiaries of the GroupKey Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Puma Energy Lead Auditors to identify priorities and deliverables
• Gets familiar with and initiate work on Puma Energy’s auditing process, for all addressable systems (Navision, TMS, Workday, HFM...) and tools (embedded reports, Jet Reporting, QlikView, and also MS Excel, MS Outlook...). Is able to provide constructive criticism and new suggestion to the audit process.
• Flags certain findings to identified specialists (e.g. new customer or supplier creation may be a prompt that KYC procedures are needed)
• 1-2 years undergraduate or graduate studies comprising accounting, financial management, internal control
• Familiar with basic accountancy and reporting tools.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Other language skills
• Understanding of the Internal Audit function – role, key processes, deliverables…
• Puma Energy’s Internal Audit function
• Puma Energy’s Continuous Auditing function
•Audited organizations - all entities, all functions, worldwide