Senior Project Management Analyst
Senior Project Management AnalystSave job
SAP MDM, SAP Other, General ERPSalary
Swiss Franc80000 - Swiss Franc120000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsIndustry
FMCG, Consultancy, Retail & Distribution, Software IndustryLocation
Solothurn, SwitzerlandJob type
RED is proud to present an excellent opportunity with a Global leading I.T service provider on a long term strategic project based in Zuchwil, Switzerland. Our client requires an Master Data expert within Oracle or SAP ERP to be the point of contact between a leading industrial customer and the technical I.T team. This position will require no travel and will be a chance to develop yourself within a market leader within I.T consulting.
- Represent the master data team on projects.
- Work with the business to understand any process or system impacts.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the project team.
- Coordinate any changes to interfaces between the legacy and regional systems.
- Coordinate UAT script creation and testing.
- Coordinate regression testing between regional and legacy systems.
- Ensure that functional specifications and mapping documents for master data interfaces are updated as changes occur.
- Ensure that reporting and auditing is established and/or updated accordingly
Education & Experience:
- JDE and/or SAP experience in a Business Systems or Master Data Management role required
- Project management experience on ERP implementations is required.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German or French is highly desirable
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Project required.
- Advanced knowledge of JDE and/or SAP required including Master Data Management/Governance.
- Excellent project management and communication skills. Demonstrated strong verbal presentation skills to senior management.
- Excellent organisational, time management, interpersonal and follow-up skills. Strong results-driven candidate that can focus and finish delivering goals on time.
- Demonstrate sound decision-making and influencing skills. Ability to proactively identify potential problems/issues.
- Must have ability to develop and maintain business partnerships at all levels of the organisation.
- Have strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Have a high level of personal initiative and ability to function autonomously with a strong sense of urgency, self-confidence, and comfort with new and rapidly changing situations and environments.
Job reference PR/039035_1475141149
Apply with myRED
- Save job
- Get in touch
- Email to friend
See jobs in the same areas
FMCG, Consultancy, Retail & Distribution, Software Industry 330
SAP MDM, SAP Other, General ERP 159
Solothurn, Switzerland 38