Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
.net Developer needed by our international client to be based 1 day/week in Switzerland and 4 days/week remote. You need to have strong experience in .net development, SQL Server, VBA and reporting tools (SSRS). The customer is using Microsoft BI and a self developed Core Application. You will be required to debug open issues as well as do new developments in .net on their reporting system which is being used by their purchasing department.
Key skills needed:
- 3+ years designing, developing and deploying Business Intelligence solutions with the Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence stack.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, exhibiting the ability to write complex functions to select, compile or manipulate data across multiple sources.
- Strong knowledge of Pivot Tables in Excel.
- Extensive VBA experience. Ability to create complex macros in Excel.
- Experience working with reporting tools (SSRS).
- Expert understanding of relational database and BI structures, principles, practices, and theories, including OLTP/OLAP systems, data warehouses, and Analysis Services cubes
- Extensive knowledge of software and architecture patterns and practices.
- Expert Transact-SQL skills and the ability to create complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, views, and other database objects.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Basic background knowledge of global purchasing process.
- Working experience with ERP systems such as BPCS or SAP.
Fluency in English is a must. This is to start as soon as possible. Candidates must be able to be on site in Switzerland at least 1 day/week. Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.