Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
The Commercial Analyst is responsible for proactively and systematically build value for Amcor and the assigned Key Account by managing the account data and by supporting the activities of the account team.
Price calculator support:
- Maintain Price Calculator. Add new items to the Price Calculator;
- Support cost calculation for new items / new complexity features;
- Implement pricing rules and distribute pricing information internally and externally.
- Analyze customer profitability & commercial leakages on global level, recommend improvement actions and follow up with ATP plants & Finance;
- Identify commercial opportunities (also cross-functional); propose and implement actions to capture benefits
Account strategy and Account Management:
- Understand account economics and impact on the organization;
- In co-operation the Account Team, develop & implement Global Value Proposition (GVP), Global Account Strategy, Global Account Plan;
- Support global / regional / local account plan activities and cross-functionnal team meetings. Provide support to internal account related projects and to customer initiated projects
- Participate in tender process & prepare tender reply.
Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting:
- Measure ATP performance and customer performance in line with defined KPI’s and service levels;
- Consolidate performance reports for the Account including: Monthly Volume Development and Volume Tracker, Monthly Account Sales Report, Monthly Customer Newsletter, Monthly Cockpit KPI Summary, Tooling Tracker, etc. Provide management with regular status reports on performance vs. Account Plan / Budget;
- Regularly update account plan, including account information, contact matrix, value plus actions in Salesforce.com or other valid account management system;
- Consolidate regional / global forecast for the Account;
- Support preparation of Account Budget and Account Strat Plan.
Relationship management / Visits:
- Respond to enquiries of internal / external customers and provide / organize support;
- Build, promote or contribute to the development of relationships with customers, industry sector representatives and other stakeholders.
- University Degree, preferably in a quantitative field (BA, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics...);
- Advanced command of Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, scenario analysis, basic macros);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Commercial savviness.