Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Product Manager Pharma Laminates
Amcor Flexibles EMEA is a division of Amcor, the market leader and the world's largest supplier of flexible packaging. With 55 plants in 18 countries, we deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, pharma, personal care, medical and industrial markets. Our award winning approach towards sustainability makes Amcor Flexibles EMEA the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions.
For more information visit www.amcor.com.
JOB B DETAILS
Position Job Title: Product Manager Pharma Laminates
BG and BU: Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East & Africa (AFEMEA)
Function: Research & Development
Location: Flexible Location Within Europe
Line Manager’s Job Title: Product Director Pharma
Advertisement Legal Entity: Amcor Group GmbH
Working within the Global Pharma Marketing Team, ensure performance and health of the assigned products/services by:
• developing product line strategy and roadmap
• managing new product launches
• optimizing product line profitability
• preparing value pricing and propositions
• developing manufacturing strategies, including investment plans
JOB DIMENSIONS & SCOPE
Annual revenue of Global Pharma is approximately 500 M€. Annual revenue of the assigned product line is 150M€ for the cross segment range.
Manage product line health
• Develop product line strategy and roadmap: partner with Global Pharma Marketing Manager, Innovation/R&D team, Strategic Marketing team and Business Units in order to manage product lifecycle by driving product and service innovation, simplification and phase-outs on a Global basis. Provide inputs into Strategic Plan exercises.
• Manage and drive new product launches: manage cross-functional teams to ensure timely and effective new product launches through the stage gate process.
• Develop manufacturing strategies, including investment plans: recommend new product/business allocation by plant. Provide inputs into CEAVs, including consideration of new technologies and processes.
• Manage product line IP lifecycle: Develop IP strategy for the assigned product line. Collect information and monitor patent infringements, coordinate counter-actions, including legal escalation when appropriate. Anticipate patent expirations and drive necessary actions to mitigate the impact.
Manage product line performance
• Optimize product line profitability : analyze sales and profitability and develop and drive execution of plans to improve. Provide inputs for the Budget exercises.
• Prepare value pricing and propositions. Define and coordinate pricing policies and pricing guidelines, including price lists where relevant.
• Conduct product competitive benchmarking, monitor competitor actions with regard to the assigned product line (manufacturing capabilities, investments).
• Recommend and support manufacturing improvement plans together with the Business Units (incl. continuous improvement, supply chain, procurement strategies etc.)
• Prepare and conduct sales training on the assigned product line.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in product management and/or in pharmaceutical packaging
- Inspirational project management style
- Goal oriented – ability to translate the strategy into actionable plans
- Superior capabilities of successful working in a matrix organization
- Creative problem solver
- Time management (organisation in managing daily activities)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural teams and international environment, multiple languages is a plus
AMCOR LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK COMPETENCIES
The 3 Leadership competencies which will apply to all AFEMEA co-workers:
- Driving for Results
- Customer Focus
- Influencing Others
The Leadership competencies which will apply to OHSE:
- Command Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Process Management
- Leaning on the Fly
The 4 Leadership competencies which will apply to all People Manager:
- Nose for Talent
- Building Effective Teams
- Motivating Others
- Managerial Courage-
MAJOR CHALLENGES & COMPLEXITIES
The collaboration, alignment and resource-prioritization with R&D, Sales and Marketing and BG Pharma Sales, and with other Business Units and Business Groups cross functionally within Amcor.