Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Buyer Professional Services
Amcor Flexibles EMEA is a division of Amcor, the market leader and the world's largest supplier of flexible packaging. With 55 plants in 18 countries, we deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, pharma, personal care, medical and industrial markets. Our award winning approach towards sustainability makes Amcor Flexibles EMEA the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions.
For more information visit www.amcor.com.
Position Job Title: Buyer Professional Services
BG and BU: Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East & Africa (AFEMEA)
Location: Flexible Location Within Europe (Preferrably Zurich)
Line Manager’s Job Title: Senior Area Procurement Manager – Strategic Projects
Advertisement Entity: Amcor Group GmbH
The Buyer Professional Services is a pro-active and result driven change agent and procurement professional, who knows and is known by his/ her stakeholders.
The searched for candidate is capable of influencing internal and external network, capturing and shaping ideas, building strategies (including make or buy decisions) and taking full ownership of projects, in order to implement strategies aimed at maximising value for Amcor.
To ensure an uninterrupted supply of quality services and goods at optimum cost, monitoring total cost of ownership and implementing saving/ optimization initiatives.
To contribute to the creation and implementation process of the overall Flexibles strategy and to develop the specific category procurement strategies.
To manage supplier relationships, negotiations, contracting and internal communication.
To manage change and internal stakeholders, ensuring strategies are being successfully implemented .
Categories that fall under the Professional Services portfolio:
HR and Employee related services: Company car fleet, Temporary workforce, Payroll services, various subcategories linked to employee services or benefits, like trainings, payroll services, medical services, employee user goods.
Other professional services: Marketing, Finance Insurance, Communications, Consulting
The Buyer Professional services will build and execute strategies aiming at optimizing TCO, standardizing approach and centralizing the management decision of the several procurement categories .
The Buyer Professional Services might as well support in other Indirect categories, such as Facility Management, depending on business needs.
JOB DIMENSIONS & SCOPE
Process: Strategic sourcing
Scope & Geographical spread: EMEA
Internal and External Relationships / Contacts:
• Industry/market relationships
• VP Procurement, VP HR, VP Finance
• Group Procurement Managers
• Category Procurement Manager
• Site Management, site controlling and site stakeholders
• Area Procurement Managers
• Peers in other BGs and corporate procurement
• Legal Department
• Finance Department
• Sales & Marketing Department
• Various stakeholders from all departments within the company
Strategy Deployment / Implementation
• Support in the sevelopment of effective sourcing strategies for the relevant categories in order to ensure quality of services and significant cost reductions
• Follow the set standards with respect to Purchasing and ensure consistency with the Amcor requirements and standards
• Runs tenders or other commercial exercises, Provides pricing/ offer, spend analysis in a timely manner as required while creating and maintaining accurate purchasing documents
• Selects, validates and or decides on management approach for vendors with less valued purchases while considering legal aspects of contracts
• Routinely interprets the purchasing policy and/or seeks new strategies and/or suppliers. who may qualify to do business with Amcor Flexibles based on market and benchmark analysis
• Initiates activities to improve TCO, simplification, supplier performance and improve accuracy of the (expected) delivery information for respective category products to increase the customer satisfaction.
• Identifies areas of improvement
• Identifies, evaluates and develops performance indicators to monitor availability forecast accuracy, excess stock measurement, supplier shipping performance for respective category
• Ensures accurate reporting and follow up of savings planned and realized in the category
Negotiation and contract management
• Negotiate contracts with suppliers specifying quality, quantity, delivery schedules other KPIs, etc.
• Manage the key suppliers and regularly review and monitor contract realization and delivery
• Identify and resolve issues or escalate issues, if required
• Ensure transparency in carrying out execution purchasing procedure
• Cooperates with other departments and the area procurement network to assist contracting and planning and consults other departments in order to identify purchasing needs and requirements
• Effectively communicates
• Solve any supply issues and communicate/ discuss impact with relevant stakeholders
• Provide support in preparation of necessary forms, records, reports and other documents
• Contribute towards Purchasing excellence
• Organize internal communication to ensure: customer satisfaction, communication on changes, market updates, hints and tips.
• Organize and setup presentations and overviews for the quarterly reviews, budget meetings and other category specific meetings
Knowledge and Experience
• 4+ years of relevant working experience in procurement or a significant category under Professional services
• Potential and willingness to develop further into a business position
Education and Certifications
• University degree or similar through significant experience
Job Specific Technical Requirements
• Excellent Communication and influencing skills, as this role has many touch points with both internal and external customers. Ability to work well with diverse users/clients/business partners and team members
• Problem solving abilities. Solves the majority of problems with no/minimal supervision. Recognizes developing problems and brings them to the attention of others to ensure the appropriate solution is reached / decision is taken
• Excellent analytical and administrative skills; particular emphasis on accuracy
• Efficient project and time management skills.
• Priority setting and ability to understand and follow standard processes.
• Demonstrates ability and eagerness to deliver results within scope of responsibilities.
• Learns from successes and failures and proactively seeks to build knowledge to improve results.
• Contributes and supports ideas to system improvements within the scope of their role. Participates and contributes to team generated improvement ideas and defect elimination activities.
• Uses intuition and logic to anticipate problems before they occur
• Has the ability to analyse statistics and spot trends
• A high degree of commercial awareness
AMCOR LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK COMPETENCIES
The 3 Leadership competencies which will apply to all AFEMEA co-workers:
- Driving for Results
- Customer Focus
- Influencing Others
The Leadership competencies which will apply to OHSE:
- Command Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Process Management
- Leaning on the Fly
The 4 Leadership competencies which will apply to all People Manager:
- Nose for Talent
- Building Effective Teams
- Motivating Others
- Managerial Courage