Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Procurement Analyst Solvents, Liquids & Prepress
Amcor Flexibles EMEA is a division of Amcor, the market leader and the world's largest supplier of flexible packaging. With 55 plants in 18 countries, we deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, pharma, personal care, medical and industrial markets. Our award winning approach towards sustainability makes Amcor Flexibles EMEA the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions.
For more information visit www.amcor.com.
JOB B DETAILS
Position Job Title: Procurement Analyst Solvents, Liquids & Prepress
BG and BU: Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East & Africa (AFEMEA)
Location: HQ Zurich
Line Manager’s Job Title: Category Procurement Manager Inks & Solvents
Within AFEMEA, the Liquids & Prepress Procurement Group leads strategic sourcing activities for Inks, Prepress, Adhesives, Coatings and Solvents.
The new role of a Buyer solvents & Analyst Liquids and Prepress will be essential for reaching procurement excellence. He/she will be responsible for sourcing solvents and ensuring availability of relevant business and market information and will support the team with defining and executing the category strategies.
Team: The Liquids and Prepress Procurement Group is managed by the Group Procurement Director (GPD) – Liquids & Prepress reporting to the AFEMEA Procurement a VP. The different categories Inks & Prepress + Adhesives & Solvents + Coatings are managed by a team of 7 FTE’s
Procurement of Solvents:
• Define solvent strategy together with CPM inks & solvents.
• Execute solvents strategy
• Ensure continuity of supply : manage volume allocations in close cooperation with sites and suppliers.
• Negotiate best possible prices and distribute price lists
• Continuously explore opportunities to reduce prices and costs for solvents
• Organise tenders to ensure best prices.
Optimise data management and Analysis:
• Analyse Market & supplier information and create / manage data base + make report & conclusions available to CPM / Buyer
• Collect and analyse data relevant for category strategies to support CPM / Buyer with strategy documents.
• Support Technical CPM with analysing / managing data from product lab evaluations
• Price and cost driver analysis
• Prepare + Analyse reports to identify costs / efficiency saving opportunities
Procurement performance: contribute to outperform our stretched targets
• Preparation of negotiations: collect, analyse data and summarise conclusions.
• Manage data for Tenders and other important procurement projects.
• Support CPM achieving best outcome during negotiations
• Execute Ink and solvents strategy in cooperation with CPM and Buyer
• Business cases: collect + analyse data + summarise conclusions:
• Make or buy studies
• Category related step change opportunities related to changes in process / product / demand management
• Support activities relating to drafting contracts in close cooperation with legal department ?
Manage Procurement Tools and provide data support
• Manage purchasing tools (PIR = Price inventory repository, KMS = Claim handling tool, Artemis = Data warehouse ) of Ink and solvents strategies and support CPM with managing STT = saving tracking tool, PMT = Price movement tool)
• Provide data & support to GPD liquids on ad hoc basis
• Analytical skills : Imperative
• Excellent knowledge of Excel: Imperative
• Understanding of reporting systems and databases structures : Imperative
• Goal & Result oriented : Imperative
• Communication & negotiation skills : Imperative
• Execution : Imperative
• Project Management understanding : Important
• Procurement & Finance process knowledge : Important
• Risk Management knowledge : Important
• Dynamic and responsive
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Problem solver with initiative and ability to show leadership.
AMCOR LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK COMPETENCIES
The 3 Leadership competencies which will apply to all AFEMEA co-workers:
- Driving for Results
- Customer Focus
- Influencing Others
The Leadership competencies which will apply to OHSE:
- Command Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Process Management
- Leaning on the Fly
The 4 Leadership competencies which will apply to all People Manager:
- Nose for Talent
- Building Effective Teams
- Motivating Others
- Managerial Courage
MAJOR CHALLENGES & COMPLEXITIES