Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Junior Key Account Manager (100%) - Rossens - Switzerland
Maxwell Technologies is a customer-focused, service-oriented developer and producer of advanced energy storage and power delivery products for the global marketplace. We are committed to continuous innovation through research and product development to create and deliver products that enable our customers to improve the performance and value of their products. In addition to providing superior products, we support our customers with sophisticated applications engineering services and responsive global field support. As an organization, we are dedicated to collaborating with our customers around the world to lead the way to a greener, more prosperous future with efficient, reliable cost-effective energy storage and power-delivery solutions.
For our High Voltage (HV) Sales team, located in Rossens (FR) Switzerland, we are looking for a
Junior Key Account Manager (100%)
The Junior Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing and developing a large key account under supervision of the Key Account Manager. This role has a global responsibility and requires up to 50% time spent on the road.
Main Responsibilities include
- Propose a strategy for the account and execute action plan in alignment with business objectives
- Identify business opportunities and set up tactical action plans by allocating the right resources
- Manage the sales administration in coordination with our sales back-office
- Develop relationship network with the Key Account Manager
- Take part in the negotiation of frame contracts and spot projects
- Propose development's actions with Business Development team
- Master Degree in Business Administration and interest for technical topics, or Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in Business to Business sales and/or marketing
- English (minimum level equivalent to B2) , German (minimum level equivalent to B1) and French (a plus)
- Computer literate (MS office and ERP)
- Customer first shared value
- Creative thinker and str-ong team spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative negotiator with ability to solve complex situations and find win-win solutions
- Reliable and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
If you want to join an innovative - growing - international – fast-paced company, please send your resume to
HRRossens@maxwell.comuntil October 16, 2016.