Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
HV Products Engineer (100%) - Rossens Switzerland
Maxwell Technologies is a customer-focused, service-oriented developer and producer of advanced energy storage and power delivery products for the global marketplace. We are committed to continuous innovation through research and product development to create and deliver products that enable our customers to improve the performance and value of their products. In addition to providing superior products, we support our customers with sophisticated applications engineering services and responsive global field support. As an organization, we are dedicated to collaborating with our customers around the world to lead the way to a greener, more prosperous future with efficient, reliable cost-effective energy storage and power-delivery solutions.
High Voltage Core Engineering Department, located in Rossens (FR) Switzerland, we are looking for a
HV Products Engineer (100%)
The HV Product Engineer manages a product group and its associated products throughout their whole Life Cycle. He/she is internally and externally recognized as the Lead Expert on his/her products and is ultimately responsible of their technical performance.
- Lead the development of new products, solutions and systems from concept through design completion, validation, start of production and go to market, to achieve strategic and business objectives
- Identify the needs and goals for a new product, within its product group, in team with Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, etc. to evaluate market demand, existing competition and potential costs
- Prepare and manage project planning and budget according to the Product Life Cycle process
- Create a product design that fulfills Maxwell and its client’s strategic goals while integrating the needs of Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing
- Master the products and its components including production processes and qualified suppliers
- Master degree level (or equivalent) from an engineering school, specialized in electrical engineering
- PhD a plus
- 3 years of experience in the management of technical projects and/or product management in High or Medium Voltage field
- Understanding of standards and norms for communication in Grid and substations
- Knowledge in Communication field for Electrical Grid applications
- Good knowledge in numerical simulation tools such as COMSOL
- Fluent German or French, with excellent knowledge of English
- Results orientated (pro-active and positive attitude), decision making ability, autonomy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you want to join an innovative - growing - international – fast-paced company, please send your resume to
HRRossens@maxwell.comuntil September 30, 2016.