Lombard Odier Investment Managers (“LOIM”) is the asset management division of the Lombard Odier Group, one of the oldest Swiss private banks. With approx. EUR 45 billion of assets under management, LOIM has developed some unique investment strategies and products which are designed for both institutional clients and third-party distributors. LOIM currently operates in Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East.
We are looking for
You will be a member of an Investment Boutique and you will help them with their research, automatization of reports, preparation of presentation for clients.
- Supporting the Client Portfolio Manager for the creation and implementation of Business Opportunity Plans
- Being responsible of creating and updating the marketing books and automatize the reporting process
- Implementing client related projects
- Being responsible for marketing documents including presentations, monthly reports, Due Diligence Questionnaire
- Organizing Events (road show, presentation…)
- You are a recent graduate, holding a Bachelor or a Master in Finance, Economics, business Administration, financial engineering or equivalent
- A previous experience working as a portfolio manager assistant, strategist/economist or in an investor relationship role would be an asset
- Strong IT skills (Power Point, Excel, VBA, Access - Matlab, R or S-plus, Java would be an asset)
- Willingness to support the team in administrative and projects management tasks
- With a positive attitude, you are motivated, eager to learn and to evolve in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both orally and in writing)
- Fluent in English and in French
If you recognize yourself in this description, we look forward to receiving your application (CV, cover letter) which will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.