Project Manager ? MiFID II
Bank Lombard Odier & Co Ltd is looking for a candidate to fulfill the following mission statement :
Project Manager – MiFID II
As a project manager, you will form part of the MiFID II/FIDLEG project management team (within the COO Office) and will be supporting the coordination of the project related work for Lombard Odier & Cie, the European bank and its affiliated offices.
- The successful applicant will be involved in driving forward project related tasks, ensuring the successful implementation of adapted policies and procedures and any other support necessary to the project management team.
- Support the MiFID II / FIDLEG project management team in their various tasks.
- Schedule and drive project related work under the supervision of the project lead.
- Coordinate action points on specific topics with relevant players, ensuring the timely delivery of results through independent follow-ups.
- Ensure engagement and tracking of progress to support senior management to ensure that deadlines are met and issues are timely escalated where relevant.
- Actively seek close collaboration with other ongoing projects, support and coordinate the elaboration of an implementation plan to transpose project related changes and policies in the affiliated offices.
- Identify issues of relevance and engage the concerned players in order to ensure effective communication
- Participate to internal meetings, summarise these and write efficient and concise reports on relevant subjects.
DESIRED PROFILE :
- Previous relevant experience in a banking regulatory environment or graduate in Economics, Finance, Law or related relevant discipline.
- Minimum previous work experience with proven project management skills of 2-4 years, ideally in a compliance function or with operational experience in an investment firm.
- Good understanding and knowledge of European financial services regulation, notably MiFID II, as well as of the Swiss regulatory environment and upcoming changes, FIDLEG, a plus.
- Quick ability to learn and an “independent thinker”.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to understand complex information and transpose it to the business environment while being able to communicate in a concise and easily understandable manner.
- Fluent written and spoken French and English.
- Outstanding interpersonal and team player skills.
Should you recognise yourself in this mission statement, we would be happy to receive your application in our Internet site : Careers / Job applications. It will be handled in the strictest confidence.