Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Corporate Finance Associate (m/f)
Our client provides financial and strategic advisory services to companies with a focus on sustainable businesses and projects (e.g. utilities, energy, transport, etc.). Through its offices in Europe, Asia and North America it has developed an extensive network of key players and investors. To continue their successful growth model we are looking for a Corporate Finance Associate (m/f)with several years of experience in investment banking.
FunktionBanking - Investment
AufgabenbereichYou will be working directly with junior and senior team members and will frequently interact with clients. Among others, the following tasks are part of the scope of responsibilities:
- Managing the execution of transactions
- New business development
- Acquiring and developing new clients; relationship management for existing clients
- Actively participating in the training and mentoring of junior team members
Anforderungen- Minimum 3 years of experience in M&A and / or investment banking
- Master's degree in finance, accounting or business administration
- Any post-graduate finance qualification would be a plus (e.g. CFA)
- knowledge of corporate finance, valuation and accounting
- Previous experience or strong interest in sustainable solutions
- Fluent English; other European languages are a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset; proactive and taking initiatives
- Highly detail- and results-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Our client offers exceptional opportunities to entrepreneurial and ambitious candidates with outstanding business development skills.
KontaktFor any questions or inquiries you can contact Lucas Diederen at 043 344 58 06.