Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for a:
Location: Morges, Switzerland
The Morges Office employs around 105 people and is the EMEA HQ.
The primary function of the Treasury Analyst is to support management of foreign exchange (FX) position associated to all Eaton entities in Europe, Middle-East and Africa region in order to ensure stable and predictable cash flow, minimize FX volatility and/or adverse FX impact.
The position is to work within the EMEA Treasury Team (7 people) and reports to the Treasury Manager.
Essential functions :
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Reviews operations’ exposures and provide advice on FX hedging
- Liaises closely with relationship banks and executes FX hedging contracts
- Executes internal FX hedging contracts based on operations exposure submission or ad hoc requests
- Analyzes FX deals and exposure for Treasury Centers and ensures adequate hedges are in place to minimize volatility
- Controls, optimizes and minimizes FX hedges portfolio
- Develops and provides appropriate reporting on FX transactions to operations and management
- Participates to treasury operations improvement programs
- Supports specific treasury projects to increase operational excellence related to FX trading process
- Functions as back up for intercompany financing and daily cash management activities
- Open to recent graduates with a Bachelor of Science / Arts in Business Administration or Economics
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
- Understanding of financial markets and financial instruments
- Solid understanding of and aptitude in IT systems and capabilities (detailed knowledge of MS Excel)
- Detailed oriented, analytical and accurate
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable in fast moving and changing environment
What Eaton offers:
Permanent contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.