Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Software Engineer - Energy Storage
Eaton Energy Storage division is developing new offers. Data collection, aggregation and use are very important.
The SW engineer contributes actively to development of new products or customization of existing platforms (communication cards and appliances) available internally or on the market.
He carries out the new product development (design, implementation, testing, ...), and provides support for industrialization and validation of products.
- Designs and develops solutions for customer’s problems.
- Reviews designs and implementations of others.
- Implements products matching the specifications.
- Executes maintenance and evolution of Eaton Energy Storage offering.
- Design and implementation of tailored solution for specific customers.
- Contributes to achieving planning objectives.
- Contributes to validation plan definition.
- Respects Eaton quality process.
- Education: Engineer, M.S. or equivalent
- Good knowledge and experience in :
- Following specialties are nice to have :
- Knowledge of HW development boards (eg. Raspberry Pi or equivalent ) appreciated
- Ability to work in agile team
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to communicate in English
WHAT EATON CAN OFFER:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Important notice: Candidates applying to this vacancy will be subject to background screening.