The Swiss Startup Factory (SSUF) began in 2014 driven by the ambitions to create global companies that disrupt the prevailing norms, products, and business models. Our core business is a three months program that provides early stage startups with financing, services, coaching, mentoring, office space, and access to a large entrepreneurial and investor network.
We are now looking for a talented entrepreneur who would like to lead a legal tech startup .
The concept is innovative and is based in the Swiss and European legal tech sector.
- Entrepreneur in Residence in the next Accelerator badge of the Swiss Start Up Factory (Start: September 2016)
- Development a convincing business model and a functioning MVP (minimum viable product)
- Overall responsibility for strategic and operational leadership
- Closure from cooperation agreements with service provider from local & abroad
- Development and implementation of a communication concept for a successful scaling
- Acquisition from B2B- and B2C clients
- PR and online-marketing
- (Former) legal practitioner
- Good to excellent completed education and further education in the field of Business Management
- Know-how in the field of finance and the passion to develop a deeper understanding as well as know-how in the field of sales and customer care
- Experienced in the field of media, marketing and/or communication
- High internet affinity and deeper understanding in online marketing and social media
- Good leadership- and motivation skills
- Attention to detail, organised with a Can-Do mind set
- Smart-thinker (Out of the Box & Around the Box)
- Equity Package
- Working in a young, dynamic environment
- Possibility to build a young company and to take the lead
- A startup with a big potential
- Personal responsibility
- Interactive work environment
- Begin: September / October 2016
- Place of work: Zürich
If you are interested in the position, then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Get in touch